Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Shipping Cost?
- Shipping is free on all USA orders!
Where are you headquartered?
- We are located in Fort Worth Texas, home of Colonial Country Club, and the late legend, Ben Hogan.
Do you have any players on Tour playing your balls?
- Yes! We currently have a handful of Pro's playing our balls and growing everyday!
Do you sell in store?
- We currently offer our balls in select Pro Shops across Dallas/Fort Worth.
I own a Pro Shop, how can I stock your balls?
- Please contact our sales team: Sales@quantixgolf.com
What makes your balls different from anyone else?
- Our golf balls were developed by one of the best ball scientists in the game. They are engineered specifically to give more control to the player from tee-green. Our patented dimple patterns allow the golf balls to have the most stable flight ever seen in a golf ball to give the player the best chance at hitting their desired shot. The list goes on and on. If you would like to hear more information about our balls, email us and we would be happy to share! Sales@quantixgolf.com
Do your golf balls conform to USGA and R&A rules?
How can I be sure each ball is consistent to the other?
- Our ball plant measures each material down to the nearest 1/10th of a gram. We run multiple tests in production to give the consumer the perfect ball every time. No excuses.
Do you ship internationally?
-We currently ship to North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada), Ireland, United Kingdom, Dubai, and Australia!
Do you have the ability to print custom logos on my balls I purchase?
- Beginning March of 2020, we will!